blog ini berbagi ilmu tentang komputer baik itu software,hardware dan trobel yang mungkin terjadi di dunia komputer

Iklan Populer

Breaking

Sunday, April 3, 2016

CONTOH PERCAKAPAN EXPYRESING AND APOLOGY


Contoh Percakapan Sederhana Expyressing and Apology



EXPYRESSING OF GIVING AND REPLYING APOLOGY


PUAS              : Say,where’s our package?
HERRY          : Don’t you have it?
PUAS             : No, I thought you had it.
HERRY           : Oh,my! I guess I left it on the rack in the train.
PUAS              : What?.
HERRY          : Yes I’m terribly sorry.
PUAS             : Don’t apologize .it’s really my faul.I was the one who put it up there.
HERRY           : But I should have remembered it.How forgetful of me.
PUAS              : Well, don’t worry about it.Let’s report it at the stationmaster’s office.If      we’re lucky perhaps we can get it back.
HERRY           : it’s ok,let’s go



                Diatas merupakan contoh percakpan sederhana mengenai permintaan maaf dengan bahasa inggris  yang dimana bisa buat membantu temen-temen dalam belajar bahasa inggris mengenai expyresing and apology. Terimaksih buat yang udah mau mencoba heheh jangan lupa like,share and comment disini biar blog ini bisa lebih berbagi lagi yang temen-temen butuhkan.


No comments:

Post a Comment