blog ini berbagi ilmu tentang komputer baik itu software,hardware dan trobel yang mungkin terjadi di dunia komputer

Iklan Populer

Breaking

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Cotoh dialog DESCRIBING PEOPLE

DESCRIBING PEOPLE

P : Hellow Sus,how are you doing?
S : Hai Puas,I am listten music Maher Zain
P : Ooo… Do you like Maher Zain?
S : Yes I do,Maher Zain is My favorit singer
P : Can you describe him,please?
S : Yes I can,he has a good voice,he is handsome,he has pointed nose,he has shourt black hair,he has a beard and mustache,he is born libanon,16 Maret 1981 etc. That is enough

P : What your favorit music from Maher Zain?
S : My favorit Thank You Allah
P : OOOO.. good
S : And you,who is your favorit artist?
P : My favorit is Aliando
S : Can you describe him,please?
P : Sure ,he is actor and singer the best,and he is handsome,he has white skin,he has pointed nose,he has body perfec,he is muslim and he is born Jakarta,26 Oktober 1996 etc.

S : What your favorit movie from Aliando?
P : My favorit GGS
S : OOoo I also like GGS
P : Sip… Ok I’m sorry,I have to go susi bye
S : Ok bye

     Diatas merupakan contoh dari percakapan penggambaran seseorang dengan bahasa inggris semoga bisa membantu temen-temen untuk menemukan inspirasi dalam membuat atau mengerjakan tugas bahasa inggris temen-temen mengenai Describing People.. 

   Jika merasa artikel ini sangat membantu temen-temen bisa membantu dengan share,like comment dan follow biar kontennya ataupun artikelnya semakin menarik dan membantu yang sedang membutuhkan terimkasih.


1 comment: